Monday, August 18, 2014

Simple pleasures

They say the best things in life are free.  I believe that.  As I look out over my summer garden and see all the beautiful color, nature is smiling back at me.  


The black-eyed-susans are in full bloom now and spreading themselves everywhere.  



I picked a handful this morning and brought them inside to enjoy.  

It's the little things in our lives that can make a big difference.  Simple little pleasures.  

So go ahead, pick some flowers today and bring them inside to enjoy.  You'll be glad you did.  

Have a good week!


6 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I need to plant some of these at my next house. They are wonderful flowers.

Happy@Home said...

A great idea, Donna. I think I'll copy it tomorrow.

Pondside said...

The Black Eyed Susans are so cheery. I remember seeing acres of them alongside the highway in Manitoba. Like Penny, I think I need to plant some.

Donna said...

I see a spot in your yard for a tent...MY tent...Hahaaaa
Love it!
hughugs

Mimi Sue said...

My very favorite bouquets are little bits from the garden! Love black eyed Susans so much! Also love the nature crafts you made. But mostly, I love your beautiful garden! Mimi

Balisha said...

Hope things are OK with you. Have a nice weekend.
Balisha