Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back in business

The computer is fixed and I'm back and running again. Some kind of nasty little virus took over and locked things up. It's amazing how much we depend on our computers.

So, while Otis and Riley and I had our enjoyable little break, I realized how much stuff I got done. Could that mean I was spending too much time on the computer? Hmmmmm.

When I was on my way to Greenville the other day to pick up the computer, it started snowing! It was so pretty. I tried to snap a picture of it in the car, but I don't think you can see the snowflakes. It sure put me in the holiday spirit.




I painted a few snow paintings for my etsy shop and added a few more things for the holidays.


Now I will try to get around to visit each and every one of you and do some catching up. I may not be posting as often as I was before, as there seems to be so much to do.


Hope you all are having a great weekend!


14 comments:

Pat said...

Last night I spent 2 hours reading blogs...keep telling myself to slow down,take a break.
I have craft ideas that I'm NOT doing cause I can't find the time.
~~
New header again!!
Very cool.

Ruth Welter said...

Hey Donna, love your sweet painting....glad you are up and running again my friend.

Ruth

Zuzana said...

Welcome back Donna, I am glad the computer is fine again. Love the new design of your site.:)

Sue said...

Hi Donna....glad to see your back. I too spend way to much time on the computer, I have a room full of half made Christmas crafts to finish and time is running out....I love the simplicity of the new painting....

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Donna,

Love all of your snow and Holiday paintings.Your new banner is beautiful. Glad you are up and running again.
Have a great creative week.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Erin

Mimi Sue said...

Glad your computer is working again. You're so right, I spend way too much time blogging instead of doing. I need to find a balance but I like to blog too much. Have a happy week. Mimi

Charlene said...

Welcome Back. We missed you. You & Madai both had computers crash. Glad you got up & running again. D Happy Thanksgiving.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Donna!
So glad your computer is fixed. I am having problems with my server (media com) and my web hosting site for my website!

We had snow flurries the other day too. So fun!

Donna said...

I See the Snow!!!Hahaa...Lordy! It looks Cold there!! Love the header and your tree!! Happy...Warm night sweetie!hughugs

Deb said...

Goodmorning Donna, Otis & Riley:
So happy to hear that your computer is working again :-) Love your new header photo and sweet little Christmas picture!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Love the new banner! Glad you're back up and running....just stopping by to wish you a happy Thanksgiving!!
Karla & Karrie

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Donna,
Love your paintings and your blog header - gorgeous!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings,
Sandy

Rhondi said...

Hi Donna
Just stopping by to say Happy Thanksgiving. You are one of the people I am thankful for this year.
Hugs, Rhondi

Fifi Flowers said...

I LOVE your new header! Hope you had a GREAT THanksgiving! I have a surprise coming up for YOU!!!
ENJOY!
Fifi