Saturday, February 28, 2015

Waiting patiently for spring

 
Hello my friends.  Is anyone else counting the days until spring?  I think we've all had our fill of winter this year as it seems never ending.  If you're like me I'd rather stay inside than venture out on cold days, so needless to say I have been getting cabin fever.  It was good to take a drive in the country today with hubby as the temps hit 50 degrees. 
 
I found some spring inspiration on Pinterest and thought I'd share.  Enjoy, and remember spring will soon be here. 
 
 






 


 

 


 

9 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

You look beautiful in your sunny spring colored coat! Loved all of the inspiration...

La Vie Quotidienne said...

What an adorable picture of you. We haven't had winter yet, so here at least I hope spring waits a bit to come.

Beverly said...

I am loving all of these pretty pinks, Donna.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Beautiful spring inspiration photos, Donna! I am surrounding myself with spring in the house...this time of year I really start to need it!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Beautiful, Donna! Spring comes late to Colorado, so I'll have to wait a little longer!

Catherine Holman said...

You look wonderful Donna! We got more snow this weekend.

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love this blog and am following now. I am with you, I just can not wait for Spring. We are still under snow, its pretty but enough is enough and the cold this year had been just terrible. I am waiting to see the polar bears move down here.
Janice

Pondside said...

Pink, yellow and blue - spring is here!!!

Donna said...

Aww! Looks like Spring has Sprung there! Gorgeous shots...love the pink house!
hughugs