Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  
A day for red hearts, chocolates, hugs, and kisses.  


I saw this pretty wreath on facebook this morning by "oh so shabby by Debbie Reynolds" and had to share it with you.  Isn't it lovely?  

So what will you be doing for Valentine's Day this year?  We don't do a whole lot....some yummy chocolate candy in one of those big red hearts and a nice dinner is about it, and of course a Valentine card for my sweets.    

I have a cherry pie in the oven right now and it will be dessert for tomorrow evening (if it makes it to tomorrow evening).  

Wishing you all a Happy Heart Day!  

7 comments:

Happy@Home said...

That is a very pretty wreath. I didn't do any decorating for Valentine's Day, but I am enjoying all of the pretty decor in blogland.
Cherry pie sounds like a most delicious treat. Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day to you.

camp and cottage living said...

Pie would never last until tomorrow night here!
I agree, the wreath is a winner-so pretty.
Happy Valentines

Happy walker said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
=)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Donna said...

Oh how Pretty!
Enjoy that cherry pie girl!!
hughugs

Balisha said...

Happy Valentine's Day
Balisha

Sherri said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend. Donna I hope you and Galen have a wonderful day!!

Catherine Holman said...

What a sweet wreath! Wishing you and your hubby a very Happy Valentine's Day!