Thursday, December 16, 2010

North and South, the movie



Fabulous movie!



This week I watched the 4 hour movie of North & South. If you're a Pride & Prejudice fan, you will love this one too, (if you haven't already seen it).


The movie is from Elizabeth Gaskell's novel "North & South" which takes place in the 19th century. A passionate tale of love across the social divide ~ she, from England's cultivated middle class and the vicor's daughter, and he, an intemperate misunderstood industrialist of a cotton mill in a northern city.



Make yourself a big bowl of popcorn and get real comfy and cozy.
You're in for a treat!



4 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

You are the second person that has recommended this series...I must Netflix it. Thank you for reminding me...a fun way to relax between all the hectic holiday activities.(-:

Zuzana said...

I just recently got an email from amazon, where this movie was recommended to me.;) So I might just get it.;))
Have a great Friday dear Donna,
xoxo

Sherri said...

I too will have to put this in my Netflix queue! Thanks for the review!

Beverly said...

Is this showing on television? It sounds like one I would love.