Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning...


Oh what a beautiful day.......





Otis and Riley and I are going for a walk. Come along and I'll show you some houses.






This is one of the historical houses in our neighborhood. The "A.L. Lancaster" house.



Here we have a spanish house being renovated.





This is a house I pass all the time when Otis and Riley and I take a walk. It's also having some rehab and painting done. I love this house and often wonder what it would be like to live there and what the house looks like on the inside.




What are you guys sniffing?

We made it to the park. Do you see Otis and Riley?



Let's continue our walk. Look at the pretty daffodils.




And this magnificant magnolia tree. It's huge.




I can tell an artsy person lives here.


Another cute little house.




And here we are, back home.


Otis and Riley head to the back patio.


My pink chair is calling me.........come sit and have lunch.

I think Otis and Riley and I are going to soak up every bit of sunshine that we can today.


14 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

That sounds good to me, but it's pretty cloudy and cold here! We need the rain though. Loved your little tour. What a great place to go for a walk!
Hugs,
Cathie

Linda said...

Your neighborhood looks beautiful...thanks for the tour!

Otis and Riley are smart, they're soaking up the sun while it lasts!

Anonymous said...

I wish it were sunshiny in NJ. Your neighborhood is gorgeous. I love the windows on the 3rd house picture. Otis & Riley are as always, adorable.

Jenny said...

What a lovely stroll! I think that I love your adorable home the best! So sweet and welcoming ... Thanks for taking us along!
Blessings,
Jenny

Donna said...

What a Lovely walk Sweetie!! Thanks for taking me along! I love your house!!!hughugs

Sue said...

Hi Donna...what a nice tour of your neighborhood...some beautiful houses...I hope the neighbors didn't see you taking pictures of all the houses...they'll be calling the cops on the stalker with the two cute dogs...

Mimi Sue said...

I think your house is the cutest in the neighborhood. Enjoy your beautiful spring weather. Mimi

Zuzana said...

Thank you for sharing your walk with us! It seems you already have spring.;)
I love all the houses; you live in a great neighborhood.;)
Your house looks as the coziest one though.;))
Have a lovely weekend Donna.;))

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a beautiful neighborhood you live in! We have rain today and maybe snow tomorrow! I am staying inside by the fire.

Happy@Home said...

That was an enjoyable walk with lots of interesting things to look at. I enjoyed seeing all of the different houses, but must admit that yours is the cutest.

You, Otis and Riley were smart to enjoy the sun. We had rain all day here. I'm ready to see the sun again.

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Me thinks you are not having the same kind of weather today! And it's coming our way :-)

Thanks for the peek of your neighbor and the glimpse of a Spring Day :-)

Ms. Tee said...

Those houses are lovely! And Otis and Riley are so cute. :) Thanks for the tour!

Rhondi said...

Hi Donna
What a lovely neighborhood you live in and your home is charming and so inviting looking.
Isn't this weather crazy? Today is so freezing and I heard it might hit 70 on the weekendSTop by when you have a chance I have somthing for you.
Hugs, Rhondi

Meggie said...

What a lovely neighborhood! I would love to live in any one of those houses.