Monday, July 9, 2007

Monday



Ugh, Monday. We just got back from vacation and I've been catching up on things. I managed to get some painting in today, as you can see I'm still working on whirligigs. Actually, it's very relaxing and I'd much rather be doing this than laundry. And, it's way too hot outside to do any gardening. It hit 98 degrees today, heat index over 100. Our grass crackles when you walk on it. I'm a little concerned about the garden, however, when we got back from vacation, there were tons of green beans to be picked. With this heat spell we've been having, I may be doing a lot more painting, inside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine didn't hold up so well either - I lost all of my lovely purple mini-petunias! But, the lantana is thriving. Love those drought tolerant plants!