Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A hare and a butterfly


Two little blank canvases inspired me yesterday when I sat down at my art table.  One canvas, one wood.  What can I paint?  

After doodling around a bit I painted a brown hare on the wood.  The wood is an easel and stands by itself.  Galen makes these in his shop for me.  The hare will eventually be listed in my esty shop (just in time for Easter, maybe).



I am still working on the butterfly and will probably finish that today.  You will find that in my shop, also.  

Have a good day, everyone!  


An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them.  ~Andy Warhol 

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love that hare!! I have a rock that you painted a butterfly on and love it!

Donna said...

Awww, these are all so pretty Donna!
Hope you're staying warm!
hughugs

Catherine Holman said...

How cute! I have got to get myself back upstairs where I should be painting.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How super these are...love the little hare.