Monday, January 3, 2011

A portrait times two...

As most of you know by now, I paint pet portraits.


I wanted to show you the latest one I painted over the holidays. This one, times two, was painted for my nephew and my sister. You see these two little cuties belong to my nephew, but my sister is the "grandma", and she wanted a painting for herself. So she commissioned me to paint two paintings the same, one for her and one for him.




"Precious Ann" and "Tango Marie"

Aren't they the cutest! Sweet dogs with happy personalities and I love them both.


If you'd like to see more of my pet portraits, you can see them here.

Enjoy your day!


Donna

8 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That is adorable, Donna! You did a superb job!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year and all that is best in 2011!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

sooo cute! happy new year...
hugs,
penny

Kerrie said...

Hey sweet lady! Happy New Year to you, also!! Your new pet portrait is beautiful, as always! Love it, K

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That is so adorable, Donna! You really captured their personalities, too!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Really wonderful, such great expressions - you really captured their 'aliveness'. Great job!

Mimi Sue said...

So so cute! You always do a fantastic job. Mimi

Zuzana said...

Dear Donna, you have a great way of depicting animals, you see their soul.;) Beautiful!;))
xoxo

Angie said...

They are adorable, Donna! You are a gifted painted, girl! :)