I've been given the "lemonade award" by Julie at juliekingart, and I want to thank you Julie for bringing a bit of sunshine to my day! This award is based on displaying great attitude or gratitude and I must say Julie is just that kind of person. Please stop by to see her and check out her fabulous art!
I always try to be positive and upbeat just because it seems to make life a little better. And I am very thankful and content in what I have and try to enjoy the simple things in life. And so I will pass this on.
The rules for this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE &/or GRATITUDE!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love & link to this post & to the person from who you received your award.
I'm going to bend the rules a bit and list three, as it would take forever to add all the blogs that I feel, and that I visit, that have great attitudes and show lots of loving gratitude.
I'd like to pass this award on to:
Jenny at all roads lead home, a delightful person, an artist. She has a big heart and a great sense of humor.
Rhondi at Rhondi's rose colored glasses. Rhondi is an inspiration. She will serve you a cup of tea and share with you her lovely home and garden. She makes beautiful quilts.
Kim at happy at home. And just as the title of her blog says, Happy at Home, she is, and she will share with you her recipes, decorating, thrifting, and gardening.
Enjoy the day!