Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy as a bee


I'm back, and busy as a bumble bee!
I just took my daughter to the airport this morning, stopped at the mall for lunch, and now I'm back home to a very messy house. Lots of cleaning to be done, piles of laundry and, of course, some yard work.


We had a great time with Amy. We did family get-togethers, a birthday party, cook-outs, spent time at the park, walked Otis and Riley, watched movies and shopped. It all went so fast. Miss you, Amy!

I can't believe Memorial Day weekend is here already! I better get busy.

I'll be catching up and visiting everybody soon. Have a great week!




7 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds like a wonderful time spent with your daughter. Love the bumble bee photo!

Sheila said...

How lovely to spend time with Amy, but time flies when you are having fun, or so they say.
The bee photo is lovely..
Have fun with the chores..lol

Anonymous said...

Donna, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time together. Time with I children is a very special commodity.

Don't work too hard.

Unknown said...

Miss you, too, Mom!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Great photo! So glad you had a wonderful time with Amy...
Hugs,
Penny

Suzanne said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful time with your family Donna. Love the bee photo, btw!

Unknown said...

haha! What is very funny here mom is "your messy house." Nothing could be further from the truth! Even at its worst, it's far better than mine!

XOXOXOX :)